Monday, February 23, 2009

fieldtrip to the WOW children's museum

Some homeschool friends invited us to WOW, the Lafayette children's museum, this afternoon. We went there once before, with Heather and Sophie, and we loved it, so I jumped at the chance to go again.


Ashley loves real life trains, but models, not so much ;-)

Zoe in the bubble.

Zoe up in the pirate ship.

The coolest part of the ship I think, is the underneath, where Ashley is heading in this photo. There is one port hole, which you can climb through to get inside, as well as a small opening by the wall. Inside is the back of one of the fish tanks, so you feel like you're under water, and there are pillows and books. Our friends and I read one of the books. It was one of my favorite parts of the trip :-)

Zoe said she liked the cash registers best, but the costumes were a close second. I really should have been snapping shots of the girls all dressed up, and the dance/stage area. Oh well, next time. I'm so tempted to get a yearly membership, I think they're pretty reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment